Cox High-Speed Internet®
Quick Feature Review
- Cox High Speed Internet – As low as $24.99 per month for the first six months*
- FREE Motorola® Cable Modem*
- PowerBoost® cable modem technology that gives you a boost of speed for video, photos, music and any large file access**
- WebMail service with up to 7 email boxes, 1GB mailbox storage per email address and access to your email from any web browser - even when you're away from home
- Personal WebSpace with up to 70MB of space lets you share stories, photos and videos with family and friends
- Free Cox Security Suite powered by McAfee™
- 24/7 live, online sports coverage from ESPN360.com
- Options like home networking and remote dial access
* Promotional monthly service fee starting as low as $24.99 per month for 6 months. Price varies by market. Monthly promotional service credit and monthly fee as determined by each Cox market. Offer applies to Cox High Speed Internet service. Requires subscription to Cox Digital Telephone service or either Cox basic or standard cable service, as determined by each Cox market. Available to residential customers in Cox wired serviceable locations. For best performance a Cox approved modem is recommended. Cox cannot guarantee uninterrupted or error-free high-speed Internet service, or the speed of your service. Actual speeds vary. Installation fees may apply. Other restrictions apply. ©2010 Cox Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.
What Cox High-Speed Internet Will Offer You
Customers of Cox High-Speed Internet services enjoy a multitude of features and benefits every time they turn on their computers.
- Reliable Connection: Cox provides its broadband customers with an “always-on connection.” Say goodbye to busy signals and dialing up for an Internet connection because the moment you turn your computer on, you are connected to the Internet with Cox high speed.
- Faster Speeds: There is no more waiting for downloads and uploads with Cox high speed Internet because Cox offers download speeds of up to 9 Mbps.
Bonus Features of Cox High-Speed Internet
- Cox E-mail: When you subscribe to Cox High-Speed Internet services, you receive seven e-mail addresses, as well as WebMail access, so you can check your e-mail wherever you may be. You can also send and receive large e-mails up to 10 Mb.
- Web Space: With Cox High-Speed Internet, you get 70 Mb of personal Web Space so you can create your own Web page.
- Internet Protection: Get free access to Cox Security Suite with a Cox High-Speed Internet subscription. Anti-virus, anti-spyware, parental controls, firewall protection, pop-up blockers, and spam blockers are all available free-of-charge to protect your computer against Internet threats.
- Easy Installation: Have a Cox Communications professional install your Internet access or do it yourself in just a few steps using the Cox guide.
- Customer Support: Enjoy 24/7 customer service and technical support so you never have to wait for a problem to be fixed.
When you refer a friend to Cox services, you can save on your own Cox bills. Visit this link http://www.cox.com/share/ to learn more about the Cox Communications Refer-A-Friend Program.
- Benefits of Cox High-Speed Internet Service
- Cox Business High Speed Internet Services
- Everything You Need to Know About Cox Webmail Services
- Peer-to-Peer File Sharing – Cox Answers Some Questions
- Cox Automated Installation of High Speed Cox Internet Access Services
- The Cox Communications Refer-a-Friend Program
- About Cox Cable TV Services
- Cox Cable Internet Security Software
- Cox Cable Ethnic Programming
- About Cox Communications